Monday, January 24, 2011

More cupcakes

Greetings friends and family,

Well, I am finally able to add to this blog.  We just finished inventory at my day job and I haven't had time to do anything creative.  I have finally finished my cupcake wrappers.  I was going to post all 50 pics, but I figured everyone would stop following me if I made you scroll through all 50.  So, I figured if I did one per day it would also make me keep updating more than I do.  I am also going to start selling my sugar flowers.  They are made out of sugar gum paste basically like a Necco wafer.  I have to ship a couple to test before I can start listing them on my website so see about breakage as they are fairly fragile.   I also do sell my cupcaks in the local area for only $2.50 each.  Flavors include chocolate, vanilla, champagne cake with raspberry filling. carrot, red velvet or chocolate peanut butter.  Irrisistable with a little sugar rose on top or what have you.  Great for weddings, children's parties or a great thank you for that business partner.  The wrappers are 20.00 for a dozen and can be customized for your colors.  Ok, here goes the first pics of the sugar flowers and liners.




Happy baking
Never let go of your dream
A dream is a wish your heart makes and mine is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment