Friday, January 21, 2011

cupcake wrappers, cupcake wrappers

Greetings friends,

Well we have had a busy week.  Mom has been sick with a bout of minnears disease and she is down for the count.  She had her cataracts done which was a success so far but this disease is taking its toll.

On a happier note, I am making steady progress with my entire collection of cupcake wrappers.  I am halfway through the entire 50 wrappers for the collection.  I  have the day off with no big plans (shocker) and the kids have no school so I should be able to finish the rest of them since I have a new blade for my machine.  All I have to do next is embelish the ones I want to and then pictures, post them on my etsy site and blog and wait for the orders to pour in (again, wishful thinking).  I also found a new site for anyone who has not heard of it, it is Martha Stewart Dreamers into Doing.  This looks like an amazing site and I just joined it last night.  Check it out if you have never heard of it.

I am still trying to decide who to spotlight next for the family and friends spotlight.  I will post it tomorrow, so check back.  Here are some new product spotlights.

Handpainted little wooden bench



Small wooden bench handpainted with roses galore. This will fit a little teddy bear or that beloved childhood doll. This sweet bench measures 13" high x 12 1/2" wide x 8 inches deep.








Wooden courting bench




Wooden little rocking chair



Small wooden rocker handpainted with roses galore. This will fit a little teddy bear or that beloved childhood doll. This sweet rocker measures 12" high x 6" wide x 8 inches deep. All handmade in oak.

No comments:

Post a Comment